Containerized workspace that helps to develop SQLite databases.
Why this images
If you need to develop embedded SQLite databases and fill them with data.
docker run --name space-1 -d -p 8020-8040:8020-8040 alnoda/sqlite-workspace
and open localhost:8020 in browser.
- sqlite-web - web-based SQLite database browser.
- sqlean - the ultimate set of compiled SQLite extensions.
- litecli - CLI for SQLite.
- sqlite-viewer - view SQLite file online.
- Web-GUI-for-SQLite - alternative tool to view SQLite file online.
- DBdesigner - draw ERD diagrams and use it to generate DDL code.
- tbls - gnerate documentation (essentially data catalog) from the database
- crypto - secure hashes
- fileio - read and write files
- fuzzy - fuzzy string matching and phonetics
- ipaddr: - IP address manipulation
- re - regular expressions
- stats - math statistics
- text - string functions
- unicode - Unicode support
- uuid - universally Unique IDentifiers
- Eclipse Theia - open source version of popular Visual Studio Code IDE. Theia is trully open-source, has VS-Code extensions and works in browser. This means it can run inside a docker container on local machine or in cloud. A lot of beautiful color themes and many common plugins are already installed to save time.
- Terminal - secure browser-based terminal.
- FileBrowser - manage files and folders inside the workspace, and exchange data between local environment and the workspace
- Ungit - rings user friendliness to git without sacrificing the versatility of it.
- Ubuntu 20.4 with the following CLI apps