Containerized environment for running jobs on schedule with browser-based scheduler, terminal and file manager.
docker run --name space-1 --user=root -d -p 8020-8040:8020-8040 alnoda/base-workspace
and open localhost:8020 in browser.
- Eclipse Theia - open source version of popular Visual Studio Code IDE. Theia is trully open-source, has VS-Code extensions and works in browser. This means it can run inside a docker container on local machine or in cloud. A lot of beautiful color themes and many common plugins are already installed to save time.
- Terminal - secure browser-based terminal.
- FileBrowser - manage files and folders inside the workspace, and exchange data between local environment and the workspace
- Cronicle - task scheduler and runner, with a web based front-end UI. It handles both scheduled, repeating and on-demand jobs, targeting any number of worker servers, with real-time stats and live log viewer.
- Static File Server - view any static html sites as easy as if you do it on your local machine. Serve static websites easily.
- Ungit - rings user friendliness to git without sacrificing the versatility of it.
- MkDocs - create awesome documentation for your project with only markdown.
- Midnight Commander - Feature rich visual file manager with internal text viewer and editor.
- Process Monitor - Monitor running process and resource utilization.
- Quicklaunch UI with getting started tutorial
- Ubuntu 20.4 with the following CLI apps
Why this image
If you need to schedule scripts and jobs, monitor executions, upload and download files.
Demo: Base workspace